Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Schewe "like Gravy" Wedding

Dan and Alexis Schewe were married last year in May of 2010 in Michigan.  They were such a fun couple to work with and left the palate completely open to me.  The only requests they had were that they wanted something unique but simple and more modern than traditional or formal.  Alexis had already decided on pink and silver as their colors.  When I sat down to  sketch out some ideas I had an idea from a recent Bob Dylan poster I saw at a friends.  The hair on Dylan was full of vibrant flowing colors, so I tried to come up with a way to use that in an invitation design. 

The couple wanted simplicity with no extra frills.  Just a simple invitation with no RSVP cards (they directed you to a website for replies) and a programs that matched them.

The wedding day turned out beautifully and the bride and groom were so happy with the outcome of the entire day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment